Tuesday 1 July 2008

God of War edition, Slim PSP

Yayy! This is my new PSP, God of War red, I love it! I'm not a big fan of the God of War game, but I love the bright red casing, very new and very limited edition! Also dig the avatar of the man at the back. It would have been cooler if the avatar was in black though.

The SLIM psp seems to last a lot longer in battery time, and the internet browsing expereince is a lot more fruitful, as it isn't as slow as when browing on the PHAT psp.

The great thing about this is that I got it as a pack with a UMD move and the god of war game. I've never owned a UMD movie before, as I always played downloaded MP4 movies from the net.

I considered selling the UMD off on ebay, but I watcehd superbad and loved the film so much that I had to keep it. It reminds me a lot of our journey's as a teenager when we're new with girls and still experimenting and exploring our sexualities.

So yeah this PSP kicks ass!! I'm going to show it off to all my friends.

Peace out

:)

No comments: