Wednesday 25 June 2008

Upgrade to SLIM

I've had my aging PHAT PSP for ages now, and it's really starting to show it's age. It functions adequately, don't get me wrong. I'm always careful and look after my belongings, it's still in good shape and is pretty similar to how it was when I first acquired, however I've realised that some of the newer games are very demanding and the PHAT PSP with it cumbersome RAM; it cannot handle some of the advanced features.

For instance web browsing is a pain, and I always get reports for the PSP asking me to turn off the images because there isn't any ram to display the pics properly, also the PHAT PSP cannot handle the skype software that comes default with the newer slimmer PSP... sigh.

So I'm going to go off and list my PSP on ebay and get ir dof it once and for all, if anyone wants a PSP with 3.90 M33-2 firmware, in metallic silver, with 1 UMD game, and 8 DVDs worth of ISO games, send me a message here and I'll get back to you.

There's so much to choose from on these PSPs, I'm going to order a RED slim PSP with god of war customized vinyl stuck on.

It should be superb!

Keep your eyes open and I'll let you know how I get on with my new SLIM PSP

:)

No comments: